John Deere 7930 RC for 2008 ?

Sikufarmer

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so possibly if it is that price cheaper than the siku set, wonder if they will drop there prices to keep up?

Thats what the nice RC2 girl told us so nearly half the price of the siku one maybe the siku one's will come down but they seem to varie in price at about ?75-?100 anyway  :o :o

Thats what the nice RC2 girl told us so nearly half the price of the siku one maybe the siku one's will come down but they seem to varie in price at about ?75-?100 anyway  :o :o

i think the cheapest Simon is around ?65 isnt it from a dealer?? ???:-\

• 6 months later...

Will the housing for the battery be as big on the productiom model?

Could we have an image of the linkage?

No further questions for them, Andy.

Feedback, looks good to me and as a Preproduction model looks very close to a final sample I'd say. :)

At this stage, well done RC2.

Looks good. Nice to see the cab detailing hasn't suffered, better than the Siku Fendt from what I can see. Presumably this is a proper RC model, not infra red like the Siku stuff.... aerial not really offensive, I'm sure production version will have a little less pigtail at the top... ;) Battery looks ridiculous, unless they sort that out I wouldn't even consider buying one. Need info on the linkage.... will it operate in the same way the Siku version does? If not I'd say what's the point in making an RC at all...???

Read the previous posts, the ariel may not be like that on the final production model!!! ::)

ah but knowing rc2 for doing so well on some models and then buggering them up with a stupid mistake, like the fords and no steering for 1, i wouldnt put anything past them tris, could see them doing a real silly thing and leaving it like that 

• 2 weeks later...

I reckon it looks good myself like hamster says cab detailing hasn't been altered at all unlike the siku JD battery size don't really see it being a problem as its tucked in behind the cab and as has been said before should run for longer Ariel needs making  smaller or how about using the beacon stem as the aerial but at the end of the day its being aimed at the carpet farmer not the eagle eyed collector and it seem a smoother tractor to operate than siku RC ;) ;) :-\ :-\