990 with loader and cab

or non of that at all, how dare you put a precous 135 cab and loader on another tractor? >:(

sorry, you know how touchy i am with 135's? ;D:D

ok your absolutly right i spoilt a good tractor putting a cab off a muccy fugusoon

have you found a 135 yet TCFC ? i put up a link 4 u ?? when i I,Md you last night

maybee a duncan cab woul suit it but i aint got one,the cab and loader are back on the 135 now

safe

as for the 990 that might be a future prodject to make a 996 in white and orange

as soon as my resin and other stuff arive

no, i really think the loader suits it ,but those DBs usually had a lambourne cab if any.

your right about that but ill have to look out for another loader

Im not pulling this one to pices & it looks quite complex to copy

or i might have ago at scratchbuilding one more true to a david brown loader (orange brackets and all)

for those who dont know northrop were a tractor conversion company, they started in the 1965. and after seeing other conversion companies rise such as bray, roadless, and matbro. they aimed to give the customer a reliable 4wd powerhouse!

the first tractor being produced in 1964 simply by converting a normal 2wd tractor into 4wd.

if anyone wants to know more feel free to ask me, i have a large amount of information on them.

and if i remember rightly novembers classic tractor has an article on a 5004 being restored.

Yeah although they were a odd to look at,& by all accounts hard to find a loader to fit it. :-\

or i might have ago at scratchbuilding one more true to a david brown loader (orange brackets and all)

what orange brackets & stuff for a red 990 ? surly not  :)