Oakapple farm

Mike R

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just looked at all those entries arent they fantastic well done everyone its the first time i have seen this topic I dont know how I missed it .

I am not sure that i will be able to enter , I have not been up to the loft to my layout because i am nursing my bad leg ladders are a no no and i have no fields at Oakapple farm to do anything with muck spreading.I will have to see how things go in the next few days

I have just looked at all those entries arent they fantastic well done everyone its the first time i have seen this topic I dont know how I missed it .

I am not sure that i will be able to enter , I have not been up to the loft to my layout because i am nursing my bad leg ladders are a no no and i have no fields at Oakapple farm to do anything with muck spreading.I will have to see how things go in the next few days

good lad, we will send barry round to help if you need :D :D :D sure he can give you a piggy back up the ladder, big lad like him(missed out the strong word just incase )  ;):D

• 1 month later...

this is the one in the tractor room not the loft come on sean keep up mate.

well get you mr 2 farms :D :D :D more lad that the prince of wales you have mate ,dam us west country boys aint to quick mate  :D :D

hell of a layout mind, and getting better to, whats next on there to be done

• 1 month later...