john deere 6920 + loader

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks maybe a bit too small for a 6520  :-\

It's a pity the Farmer plus 6920 is no longer availible it would be a good base for modelling all the models under it, 6520,6620 and 6820 ;) ;)

why is that all ways the way when ever you have a good idea for a model its as rare as hens teeth  :( :( :D

thanks maybe a bit too small for a 6520  :-\

why is that all ways the way when ever you have a good idea for a model its as rare as hens teeth  :( :( :D

I was looking through my invoices from the JD dealer the other day and i've had and converted over 50 6920 farmer plus models just one left in my personal collection now :o :o

I was looking through my invoices from the JD dealer the other day and i've had and converted over 50 6920 farmer plus models just one left in my personal collection now :o :o

and is that minus the standard 6920s you have made into the 6420's  ???

wow looks great i did the same to a loader a while back and decided to do the same thing with the screws to make it removeable makes it a really good useful madel dosent it i kept mine on a 6820 as im not up to converting a tractor yet might have a go at one, one day not to soon though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looks great as usual!!!

Found this one fitted with row-crop wheels in a box of stock models :o :o :o

Could be on a model farm in time for destoning :D :D :D

post-96-132638685431_thumb.jpg

wow looks great i did the same to a loader a while back and decided to do the same thing with the screws to make it removeable makes it a really good useful madel dosent it i kept mine on a 6820 as im not up to converting a tractor yet might have a go at one, one day not to soon though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looks great as usual!!!

That's impressive mate........A Quicke would look good, they're fairly popular on such sized tractors over here........ :)

quickie it is then  ;) i wanted to paint that sliver bit in jd green but only have spray cans but may get changed at some point, thanks again for the comments  :)

quickie it is then  ;) i wanted to paint that sliver bit in jd green but only have spray cans but may get changed at some point, thanks again for the comments  :)

if you did that it would look better as the new qucikie loaderes you can get the silver bit in the colour of your tractor!!!!

http://www.quicke.nu/default.asp?id=1424

look at the black  box in front of the claas!!!

cheers nick, no axle tranplant is quite easy, just remove the origional front axle, then get two peices of plastic card to help raise the uh axle up to make the tractor sit level hope ypu get what im saying  :-\ ;):)

• 2 weeks later...