john deere 6920 + loader

I realy agree whit Sean on that

I always think it when i see a model whit other boots (and it looks better!) how simple i could be to make a nice convo whit only some new wheels and some nice details on it!

Still i think you have a cracking model CJ ;) (not saying it where simple to do! I where pointing on the wheels! ;))

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks, i wasnt fussed on the green at first but it grown on me and i really like it now  :P yes it is amazing how a simpe wheel change has completly altered the model for the better (i hope) what size would the origonal siku wheels be in 1:1 scale  ??? but cheers guys  :-*

do you think it would work as well if you made a plate with 2 pins glued/soldered(if you use brass) on each side, add a small handel ,and just pull it out when needed?? save unscrewing every time to remove, i could see the metal getting worn if done to many times and not holding the screws kind of hard to explain

it could work sean no reason for it not to might try somthing like that   :)

just make a copy of the shape of the mounting point and add two small bits of rod to each one, with a handel on the outside of each, simple enough to work i guess, shame i cant do that with the fergy ones, they mount the old way