8 members have voted

1. 1. what colour should the bar be

• keep it black
    • red??
    • blue??
    • green??
    • silver??

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

If I was worried about people copying I wouldn't post on here in the first place ;) ;)

The thing with the farmtoy collecting hobby is that people always want something a little different, people like myself are aways exploring what can be done with whats available. For me the 'fun' is the working out how to do it, then when you've done 5 or 6 you've really got the job sussed, thing is if like me you are not looking to make a living from it then after 5 or 6 i'm bored, that's why i'm happy to share my ideas on here.

I think it's good to let other people have a go and be proud of what they've done. Now if I can make a couple of quid from selling the decals etc i'm happy ;) ;) When attempting your first conversions just remember i've been doing this a long while and have a lot of good tools i've picked up along the way, so don't be supprised if your first one doesn't look like mine :D :D

I hope that doesn't make me sound like a real a*se ::) ::)::)

that about sums it up  :)

I used large paper cilps bent into shape

well i painted it all black, couldnt be bothered waiting about a week for the green paint to come

i made a guard i bent a rod and i glued a bar in between, the whole guard isnt glued but thats so that i can open the bonnet 8), going to paint it black tomorrow

DSCF0568.jpg

DSCF0569.jpg

DSCF0570.jpg

thank you for your help and guidence ;)