thanks all will post up the reat of the pics lates

i love the smell to      silage in generall is the best thing to do

and yes i do agreee the mower is great and paired up with the 69 its well nice

thanks jme

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well heres a few of us actually chopping was done ages ago but havnt had time to post them up

the line up mornin og first cut missing a tralier at the dairy and tractor cumming with driver and pit tractor cumming with driver

DSC01092-1.jpg

well got home after school and went straight up to help my tl was just leaving but i was handing round to go in the 7530 caught a few of the pit man aswell

DSC01100-1.jpg

DSC01109-1.jpg

getting closer

DSC01111-1.jpg

im in so off we go

DSC01112-1.jpg

DSC01113-1.jpg

Tidy job on the clamp building.nice pics again. Could have done with a splash of red in the line up tho  ;D

thanks well the masssey and international were on dairy duties

some great pics there

thanks

Awesome pics mate, where were these taken?

What happened to the rule of 5 or 6 photobucket pics per post?

:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

im sorry to the mods as i know i have broken the rule

but i did say at the start they would be put up in chunks at the start befors i started potsing them up

because at the moment people have to take into consideration that i have exams and im dooing this for the fellow FTF'ers not my self as that aslo what they do

too hommm it may concern

if u want them in 5 or 6 pictures per post well delete them and i shant bother ever again because i dont have much spare time at the moment imm doint it when i can

ah sorry jez they were taken on the 12th may 2008 on our farm that we manage bampton neer oxford close to RAF brize norton that you will of probabily seen on the news

DSC01169-1.jpg

putting the new tralier to good use

DSC01168-1.jpg

DSC01170.jpg

DSC01171-1.jpg

finishing off the pit i rooled it for a bit but didnt take any pics of me rooling it as a bit unsafe

DSC01174-1.jpg

DSC01175-1.jpg

Although you have taken some nice photos and they show up very very well could you please, for the second time; Keep to the guidlines of six (6) images posted via web links, or two (2) images posted via the FTF upload option.

Thanks.

• 5 months later...