Same Iron 100..

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Well heres the lastest bit of work to it.

I dont know about you but I think its stupid that you have to buy 2 models to get a set of forks and a bucket  :-\ :-\ :-\

so i made the bucket and forks removable  ;D ;D ;D

DSC00483.jpg

DSC00485.jpg

DSC00486.jpg

DSC00487.jpg

DSC00489.jpg

Do you's think it be worth casting them  ??? ??? :-\

Well heres the lastest bit of work to it.

I dont know about you but I think its stupid that you have to buy 2 models to get a set of forks and a bucket  :-\ :-\ :-\

so i made the bucket and forks removable  ;D ;D ;D

Do you's think it be worth casting them  ??? ??? :-\

Smart idea Blake, just could prove difficult to cast as I don't think you'd be able to make a usable mould for it. :-\ May be wrong though. ;):) :)

clever idea mate, just wondering, what about casting the actuall bracket on the loader,what you removed the fork prongs from, that way you could make anything to fit the actuall loader via that, the valtra ones are just unscrew the top screws, ,once the bits off, refit the screws , then make a copy of the current bracket, modfiy the point where the screw holes were, so they become hooks?? that way it just hangs over the screws, if that makes sence

if you copy the actuall bracket, then you could make any attachment, fom bale grab to muck fork

clever idea mate, just wondering, what about casting the actuall bracket on the loader,what you removed the fork prongs from, that way you could make anything to fit the actuall loader via that, the valtra ones are just unscrew the top screws, ,once the bits off, refit the screws , then make a copy of the current bracket, modfiy the point where the screw holes were, so they become hooks?? that way it just hangs over the screws, if that makes sence

if you copy the actuall bracket, then you could make any attachment, fom bale grab to muck fork

Had that exact thought myself earlier....could be onto a winner with that if it worked Blake. ;)

Had that exact thought myself earlier....could be onto a winner with that if it worked Blake. ;)

Im not quite sure im with you's

When i slide the forks off i have this

DSC00502.jpg

I made the bucket slide over it

DSC00503.jpg

do mean cast this bit  ??? ??? ???

DSC00504.jpg

yeah that bit mate, taht way its a proper connection point if you see what i mean, the pallet forks, bucket ect ect will all come off and leave the loader looking right, and they should be less bulky to, i would imaging the buckets only got hooks moulded to it, so it could only sell if eveyone buys the pallet version, this way they could buy either, as it will fit no probs

yeah that bit mate, taht way its a proper connection point if you see what i mean, the pallet forks, bucket ect ect will all come off and leave the loader looking right, and they should be less bulky to, i would imaging the buckets only got hooks moulded to it, so it could only sell if eveyone buys the pallet version, this way they could buy either, as it will fit no probs

correct thats the way it is a moment but might not be this time tomorrow  ;D ;D ;D ;D

see works every time, recon you could add any attachemt to that then, sheer grad, muck fork, root bucket?? lists endless, all attaching the correct way. at a guess i would say they could fit to the valtra one to looking at that loader and bracket, may be worth looking at if you have one

see works every time, recon you could add any attachemt to that then, sheer grad, muck fork, root bucket?? lists endless, all attaching the correct way. at a guess i would say they could fit to the valtra one to looking at that loader and bracket, may be worth looking at if you have one

Yeah, I'll look at Wee Nash's Valtra loader later and see if the one would do both. ;)

Thanks Mate  :) :) :)