hay barn

KIWINZ

ours was high for that reason above ben, loadeed up as far as the loader would go, then hand stacked via a lister elevator, right up into the eves of the dutch barn no space wasted thats for sure, was great once the front was opened out as the top of the ridge had a bit missing, would climb up and sit on the roof for hours looking arround at the view, being so flat i could see for miles and miles

thanks all

only prob is im going to stack siku squares in it ive got 60 so there will be loads of room will prob put a tralier in front of it to make it look more lifelike!!!

didnt get anything done today was to bisy will try tomorrow but im beating!!!

finallt got some more done!!

finshed the main structure

DSC01076.jpg

DSC01075.jpg

DSC01077.jpg

started the first coat of paint didnt do it all as the roof was moving as its still drying im not a crap painter the mess is from when i was getting excess paint off the brush ready for cleaing!!!

DSC01078.jpg

i used nails and wood glue

first line the wood up

then drill through both at once

add glue

then put the nail through

then hammer nail in and leave to glue

when you drill, drill a hole 5mm less than the length of your nail so when you bang it in you have something to anchor into allong with the glue!!!!!!