Brabster Dorran Mains

Murray

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wat should i put on here next like picture wise  :-\

i guess it depends on whether your going for a modern famr or a older one thats got bigger over the years, most farms have old building to for say workshops, or smaller cattle houses ,from a time when they didnt have so may cattle, ,maybe try going down that route??

take a look at a farm local to you and try modeling that ?? easy to look at things then

thanks for the advice tractor man 810 but i am only left with my bedroom because my dad wont let me in my loft but i am sure if i clear a space in my cupboard i can put sheds and stuff like that in and out and make the farm as i go along

eh i bought it today its the type of grass you get with model train sets i dont how to explain it much it like the furry side of velcro but cut down and its on a cardboard surface with yellow and orange like sawdust :-\ sprinkled on it