Fendt Trisix

This guy has built the fendt trisix. It looks great.

http://www.agrarmodelle.de/index/modelle/fendt/index.htm

texas

:o Texas, Do you think it looks great?

I completely dislike this model! Look at the bonnet of the real Trisix..... it looks completely different that thatone on the pictures. Looks like the model bonnet is 2D and the real one is 3D. The fronthydraulic don't looks good too I think....

:o Texas, Do you think it looks great?

I completely dislike this model! Look at the bonnet of the real Trisix..... it looks completely different that thatone on the pictures. Looks like the model bonnet is 2D and the real one is 3D. The fronthydraulic don't looks good too I think....

Oke details aren't that good. But he has to built this one and it is no conversions with a small change.

Texas

well i must agree whit texas guy's the model where already on the LCN show in Zwolle while the agritechnika where still in progress!

So i think he build it verry fast and i think he is the first ho has a model from the trisix!

I never get to manage a model in that short notice! ;)

so maybe he is going to make more and then more detailed!

well i must agree whit texas guy's the model where already on the LCN show in Zwolle while the agritechnika where still in progress!

So i think he build it verry fast and i think he is the first ho has a model from the trisix!

I never get to manage a model in that short notice! ;)

so maybe he is going to make more and then more detailed!

uh will for sure if they bring it out in real life

uh will for sure if they bring it out in real life

I am not so sure it will be UH. Dont forget Siku seem to have a pretty good stranglehold on the Fendts. I would not be surprised to see a Siku Trisix soon. But I am hopefull that Wiking will than make a precision model of it.

I am not so sure it will be UH. Dont forget Siku seem to have a pretty good stranglehold on the Fendts. I would not be surprised to see a Siku Trisix soon. But I am hopefull that Wiking will than make a precision model of it.

fendt are quite happy to dish the rights out to anyone just latley, so it could be anyone at the end of the day, even britains??