ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

The backgrounds look ace aswell mate, although the van is the focus of the pics your eyes are drawn to the shed beyond full of machinery and the tractor and the combine and the and the and and and. .. .. ooooooooh it's joost grrrrande!!!

well my wheat crop turned up today at last, its a bit tall at the mo, so i have flatttend it down as a temp job, she recons with some hair spray or starch i can brush it up stiffen it ,and then cut it down to a better height and effect, arround 5cm tall at mo, and aiming for 3 cm or there abouts,

also got the cloth for the base/cut part to

so the lads went out today to start the harvest at last, rains cleared up, and the moistur levels down ok now

more pics to follow later on for the comp, ,here they are breaking into the field at last with the 575 and weeks following ready to work

harvest1.jpg

harvest2.jpg

harvest4.jpg

harvest3.jpg

WOW! Sean those pics of the MF Combine are excellent, what sort of light do you use, it gives a great autumn glow lovely stuff ;)

its just a strip light in the loft mate, i turn the camera flash of and put it on  abox so it doesnt wobble ,they seem to come out ok that way

nice work Sean, i hope you have the chains as well as i think they may go missing in October :D :D :D

now talk to me about the wheat ;) ;)

right the wheat is a yellow fur material, got it fro ma fabric shop on ebay, alng with the yellow baize material thats the cut part of it,cost me 15quid inc postage for 1.5mx1m sections of each

right the wheat is a yellow fur material, got it fro ma fabric shop on ebay, alng with the yellow baize material thats the cut part of it,cost me 15quid inc postage for 1.5mx1m sections of each

PM me the link ;) ;)

right then guy, got a few more today, cut a strip out and cut the top of it which gave the straw  out the back of the combine, so if you all recon it looks ok, then i will cut the rest of the fur down into strips the same width as the 625's header and top it of to the right height

few more pics for you to ponder over ;)

harvest126.jpg

harvest127.jpg

one with the flash, shows you the height of the current fur brushed down mind you

harvest127-1.jpg

i though that a little to, but i do like the pics without the flash, the more golden ones, it shows the shadows of the tractor ect, which i hadnt noticed before like that

Is the door catch broken on that little fergie sean, everytime I see it the door is wide open!  ;D;)

i know, that one wont stay shut for some reason, the others do, but that one just swings open for no reason, its all level when open

i though that a little to, but i do like the pics without the flash, the more golden ones, it shows the shadows of the tractor ect, which i hadnt noticed before like that

i know, that one wont stay shut for some reason, the others do, but that one just swings open for no reason, its all level when open

Tiny bit of BluTak should hold it