ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

also been back building again, found out its a bit to cold to paint today, taking ages to dry,so got back to the workshop at last, made the shell ages ago, but now got it clad up with drinks stirer sticks from tesco cafe, scale up to perfect 8" clapper boards top section insdie will be the farm office, bottom the workshop, got the toold ect all made up ,but the paints not going to well, also found the set i have has a desk ect in it to for up top ran out of sticks so i still need to make the doors and roof up

workshopa.jpg

workshopb.jpg

workshopc.jpg

workshopd.jpg

workshope.jpg

Veeeeery tasty mr P... I am loving that new workshop mate... superb  :o

Thats some layout you have now buddy... can I come round to play with it sometime  ;D

any time your down this way mate, no probs,

which reminds me, must put an alarm on that workshop, just incase you visit when i am out :D :D

nice pistures sean, you dont let the grass grow under your feet with your display :D::)

no mate, its to cold to paint at the min, the tools fior the workshop still aint dry,thats 24 hrs or so now, and still tacky, this i can build in the loft no probs, no painting ect required so easy stuff