ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

• 2 weeks later...

bit more done on this in a few hrs free time, now, stained the wood up, and got the side door and 1 of the front doors done, just awating more sticks to finish the other half, so started on the inside, top half the farm office and the lower the workshop still needs paint inside and loads of tools to paint still as well

still havnt decided on a roof finish yet though, open to ideas to

DSCF0083-3.jpg

DSCF0080-2.jpg

DSCF0081-2.jpg

DSCF0082-3.jpg

Nice work Sean-e-kins. A similar construction metod to my granary building only smaller. Looks nice with the racking and stuff in there. Get it nice a cluttered and messy and we won't tell the difference from a real one. In the earlier pics, Dec 10th do i spot a Britains 8 wheel trailer convo?  ;);D

looks good Sean, roof finish.....mmmmm, tiled maybe with a few repairs??

yeah going to try tris's polyfiller finsh i think, see how it goes

well seeing as 3000 not the 2500 i ordered coffee stiriers turned up today, the lads got the base of the frame work up today, will have 6 sleeping areas ,3 each side, with 1 large open muck area in the middel, in 3 section so 2 pens to one muck area, ,still got a lot to do, got my block paper today, so hopefully i can get this one done and the workshop finished over the next few weeks

DSCF0088-2.jpg

DSCF0087-2.jpg

DSCF0086.jpg

DSCF0085-2.jpg

nice Sean, better watch that 'antenna' though :D :D ::)

i know really must fit a new one outside, or take it down, we use sky all the time so no need for it really

looks great sean, hope your ready to start spreading that pig dung for the competition 8)

you ask and you shall get mate ;)

well had the brickies in over the last few days, and the chippes have finished of the basic frame work, ,next step to clad it all up, ,and fit internal gates, and meal feeders in each pen,front doors of course, one question though, should i leave the wood plain or stain it the same as the workshop?? or sligthly lighter/newer looking ????

DSCF0101-3.jpg

DSCF0102-2.jpg

DSCF0103-3.jpg

DSCF0104-1.jpg

DSCF0105-2.jpg

looks really good i think you should keep it plain and not stain it

where did you get them walls from

its a sheet material from a model shop, ?? paving costs 2 quid a a4 sheet, looks quite good painted white as if white washed like that, although still pondering painting the outside bricks grey??