ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

I know what you mean about using the filler blocks Sean. I wanted half of the granary interior to be rendered and the other half left as stonework but of course it isn't dual sided so I had to glue in another frontage using the small bits. What a job even for that little bit. Like the L shaped building mate, looks nice. The little barn is also going to be a looker when she is done :)

recon theres as much glue on my fingers as there is in the model mate, ,pretty much gonna be out of it to when i am finished bar the angled roof bits ,thats it no more, so only other option wil be to remove the wall that used to be the front main entrance and use that for a builing if i want to

I always love when this topic has been updated, the farm always looks excellent and I would be happy in the this little red world you have made.

The dung looks excellent, maybe CJ should try "baling" in with his baler?

Great up date and it's nice to see how the quality level and detail never drops.

Keep it up Sean  ;) ;) ;) ;) :) :) :)8)

cheers lads, not really that much more to do to be honest, other than the possible out area being flattend for a few more units, can possible extend by one more 60 cm x 1.2 m field if i fancy mind, just need to work out if its worth doing

when you get time can we some updated overall shots Sean?? ,would like to see the mix of barns etc. :) :)

yeah no probs mate, will try and get a few shots from differnet angles, as i cleared out the underneath the other day so i can reach the opening at the back corner

Yeh youve got the muck just right and the building too, They look fantastic. FB's right would love to see some overall shots of the farm. I think you should extend then we all get to see more craftmanship at work on ash tree farm.

• 2 weeks later...

and for ben some overall shots, bit hard to get as the roof trusses are in the way >:( time for a move maybe :D

main yard board is 1.2 m square on there is the new building you just saw, along with 2 x newish implement/straw sheds, the work shop, 1 old pic unit, and the 2 silos small silver one and perma store one

DSCF0038-3.jpg

DSCF0039-2.jpg

DSCF0040-3.jpg

DSCF0041-2.jpg

DSCF0042-2.jpg

DSCF0044-2.jpg