Tractorman810

Two in one post again!? ;D

ok 22 and r

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? i

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?s

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?i

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? n

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? g

question 1(and prob another numpty,the bomford is already a mf, you probally can't see the decals thats all

question 2 the barn is just old scrap parts of atcosts glued together,was going to add to it to make a long implements shed,just to use the rest of the sheets up,got 20odd left with out lugs on them so no good for anything else

by the way the baler is one of dt's mf convos,very good it is too

TM810.. that farm looks wicked to say the least.  I'm thinking of having a go at building a barn - any chance of posting a piccy of the big one in your first picture so we can see it from a few angles ???  And can you just walk me through the construction methods you used ???  You look like you must have spent hours of hard owrk on that set up - but in my opinion, it looks fantastic mate.

Good to see the Massey's too - would'nt look right with green ones  :D

Cheers - Mark

ok 22 and r

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? i

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?s

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?i

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? n

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? g

question 1(and prob another numpty,the bomford is already a mf, you probally can't see the decals thats all

question 2 the barn is just old scrap parts of atcosts glued together,was going to add to it to make a long implements shed,just to use the rest of the sheets up,got 20odd left with out lugs on them so no good for anything else

by the way the baler is one of dt's mf convos,very good it is too

cheers Sean, no numpty on the bomford!, i had a feeling it was MF, was it from PDC  ???

shed two has started....cladding has been ordered, board now required!  :D :D :D

• 1 month later...

well following the recent barns sprining up everywhere i started on mine again today,not got to far as i only started this morn inbetween the 2 marstons i did but it will be a straw barn in the main large part,with 3 pig pens of to the side,it's based on one we had on the familly farm as the rest of the barns have been,but i have run out of scaleoox so ground to a halyt for mo

post-46-132638505513_thumb.jpg

post-46-13263850552_thumb.jpg

if i got the measurements right it is 5 round bales wide and sholud allow at least 6/7 layers like that,as long as i put the wall between the straw and pigs all the way up,i have a spare siku bale crab i am going to mod to fit the britains stuff so should be easy to load with the mf teleloader

if i got the measurements right it is 5 round bales wide and sholud allow at least 6/7 layers like that,as long as i put the wall between the straw and pigs all the way up,i have a spare siku bale crab i am going to mod to fit the britains stuff so should be easy to load with the mf teleloader

whats a bale crab? :D::)

will be interesting to see its progress!!. Luckily for me i'm arable so no real need for bales....but needs change! :D :D

TM810 looks extremely good, lots of hard work went into that. I like the silo, there is a large simplex one near to where I live and it's bloody massive, hope to make a model of it someday. how did you do the ladder and safety cage onit? That is going to be one nice yard when it's finished. Best of luck with the new barn, can't wait to see the pics of it when finished. Keep it up!!

TM810 looks extremely good, lots of hard work went into that. I like the silo, there is a large simplex one near to where I live and it's bloody massive, hope to make a model of it someday. how did you do the ladder and safety cage onit? That is going to be one nice yard when it's finished. Best of luck with the new barn, can't wait to see the pics of it when finished. Keep it up!!

there parts from EMA model supplies

under website links ?:) :)

Those Bloody Farmers!!!!! Thats what 'she'll' think anyway.

I'll stop before this goes off topic!! There are some wonderful display's around the French, Dutch and German website's, nice to see us Brit's giving them a run for their money. Nice to see som many ideas floating around and being used. This shed of TM's is going to looka peach with it's mixture of uses.

it might take some time,once the walls are built up a third of the way,the floor is being covered,the pens need building,doors gates ect,then got to yorkshire board the rest of the sides and sheet the roof,the cladding alone will take ages if the last one i did is anything to go by

don't forget your barns mj,they are very nice to mate,