Limited Edition Collins Teleshift in 1:32 scale

At early stages but considering getting involved with a Limited Edition hand built Collins teleshift from white metal and brass.

Every detail will be exact and will be a heavy model in 1:32 scale so price will be around the ?100 mark.

Probably 100 models only in yellow, maybe 25 in red and green

What do you guys think a seller or a stinker  ???

post-327-132638688627_thumb.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it.

They were built not far down the road from me by Collins engineering, who then went on to just trailers but I think now they just do farm buildings - the Brightwells building at Leominster, Easters Court, is one of theirs I think.

Only concern would be if enough people have had contact with them to make them desirable?

I'd agree with FB, wouldn't have thought you'd struggle to sell 100 though.

Money no object I'd have one, be spot on in a diorama of a Herefordshire dairy farm, couple of old Fords floating about, Howard Rotaspreader, Teagle chopper. Lovely!

Never thought someone would do the old teletubby well that's what we called ours  ;D

What colour will they be green,red,matbro yellow ? we had the red one ford engine i think i was part of the roadless group in the beginnig and then ended up with matbro which dident last very long (from what i can remember) there all still a few green ones around these parts

Like this one

Thats the one but i cannot see the wear plates on the cab to stop the boom hitting the windows  ;D that was the best laugh i ever had when the cowman was loading the muck spreader out of the lagoon one day the boom went over and bang went the window his face went very pale  :o But he was using the grain bucket  ::)

nice choice there mate not many made in real life 

and there is a write up in the classic tractor

will there be attachments as well ::)

Yes hopefully with the quick hitch style dodars

Never thought someone would do the old teletubby well that's what we called ours  ;D

What colour will they be green,red,matbro yellow ? we had the red one ford engine i think i was part of the roadless group in the beginnig and then ended up with matbro which dident last very long (from what i can remember) there all still a few green ones around these parts

Colour wise mainly yellow but small runs in red and green and yes a Ford engine  ;)

At early stages but considering getting involved with a Limited Edition hand built Collins teleshift from white metal and brass.

Every detail will be exact and will be a heavy model in 1:32 scale so price will be around the ?100 mark.

Probably 100 models only in yellow, maybe 25 in red and green

What do you guys think a seller or a stinker  ???

Page one 1st post nick

Looks great to me, any ideas of price yet? Would definetly be interested, looks an interesting piece.  ;)

You aiming for numpty of the year as well as colector of the year?

Go for it mate

ive driven both green one and yellow one buck raked with the yellow one 4wd had to wash out radiator every 2 loads off grass as would overheat bigtime

nice and handy machine though the bloke still has it my brother drives it all the time

must be of some age now though