MF 81** Update

Here by popular request, well Marky and JohnyMF anyway, is the start of my MF 81**. I've used a UH Renault Atles 936RZ chassis, with a modified Britains 6290 cab and floorpan, and a scratch built bonnet.

Have added scratch built MF style steps and cut away the Britains cab passenger seat { may try adding a Siku 8280 cab interior }. Have cut out the Britains front screen and replaced it, wiper was in the wrong place for a 81** series, and added hand rails, mirror arms and side lights. That's about it for now.

post-611-132638689696_thumb.jpg

post-611-132638689737_thumb.jpg

That bonnet/hood is just awesome, was that poured???  sorry my knowledge is very limited..... :)

got one guestion tough  ??? Is that the grill from a Britains MF6180 ???

Thanks for the compliments, the grill and bonnet are both scratch built from plastic sheet.

• 2 weeks later...

just noticed something on the bonnet that is not quite right

The 1st groove botom of the bonnet must be open to the chassis!

Iff you know what i mean ???

Still looking good mate

Hey allis i hope youre not angry on me because i mentioned the groove ???

Just where giving you advise to help mate

Hope to see an update soon mate

Greatings Johny

• 2 months later...

Finally got back to this one after a long enforced break, { new kitchen, floors up and replaced, that sort of thing, you know what these women are like }.

Got the cab interior in, from a Siku 8280,  mounted the cab, bonnet sprayed up and decaled, just the finishing touches to do really, will post a few more pics later.

post-611-132638705368_thumb.jpg

post-611-132638705373_thumb.jpg