Farm I Live On

HenryMC

This is not a farm i own but i live right on it its a 2000 acre organic farm its called laverstoke farm and is owned by the racing driver jody scheckter and my house is like in the middle of all the land and the track goes past my house so i thought i would start a topic for the pictures i have taken and he has some mean machines  :P :P :P

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rings a bell that place, where is it? Me and my mate went to the farm where we are doing a CSS fencing job. ..  after getting soaked to the bones yesterday we wern't too keen to do much but the farmer said as we were there we could help him do his 400 beef cattle so I jumped in the 4600 and scraped out, me mate jumped in the TR200 and bedded up. Bloomin' nice bit fo work in the end, even though the rain didn't let up once. Saved us wasting the day though.

:D :D :D i dont really like new hollands well dont not like them but i prefer fendt or jd and im not just saying that for you

i know what you are saying fendt and jd are practally the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text talk in last two posts I have had to modify... please try to use whole words - not half words... we are not on a diet !

Rings a bell that place, where is it? Me and my mate went to the farm where we are doing a CSS fencing job. ..  after getting soaked to the bones yesterday we wern't too keen to do much but the farmer said as we were there we could help him do his 400 beef cattle so I jumped in the 4600 and scraped out, me mate jumped in the TR200 and bedded up. Bloomin' nice bit fo work in the end, even though the rain didn't let up once. Saved us wasting the day though.

its hampshire did you dod a job on this farm  ;) ;) ;)