diggers 2 = 1 !!!!!!!!!

this good little digger came with a small bucket a ditching one and breacker / pecker!!! but it broke so it was useless!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:(>:( >:( :( :( :(

and this one came with one bucket and was whole / un broken ;D ;D

DSC01151.jpg

so time to get the drill out!!!! ;D ;D

DSC01152.jpg

DSC01153.jpg

DSC01154.jpg

what you think?????

looking good, a few weeks ago i made a arm extension for my liebheer with dyking bucket with quick hitch! adds that bit more to the models, like your convo, good use of the set ;)

Any pics mike? ive just made a resin boom for my one ;)

a rreding basket is as wide as the digger roughly and is shaped like a ditching bucket but is open bottomed , its made with a knife like a combine type so it cuts reeds and grass to clear out dykes of growth etc, it dosnt remove sludge ;) you have to use a bucket for that. will try and get some pics of one

Ahh ok i see it now, cant say i have seen one in nz before, that wouldnt be to hard...... just has to be brass, make a jig for bending the brass for the basket

What are the 2 hoses for dangling down not pulged in mike?

Ahh ok i see it now, cant say i have seen one in nz before, that wouldnt be to hard...... just has to be brass, make a jig for bending the brass for the basket

What are the 2 hoses for dangling down not pulged in mike?

not plugged in, they run the knife,  i had just moved the digger with the lowloader and tractor shown, we had to take the extension off to get the hight down for road travel, driver just tracking it off in pic and then he reattached the pipes