Yes, at least she stopped and she is only the second one in 16 years that has.  The first one knocked on my door too and in doing so saved the cat's life as we lifted it, alive, before the next car could run over it and it survived. The next car would have run over it had we not been standing in the way.

Unfortunately this time the cat was killed outright.  Even though I get fed up with cats invading my garden I would not wish them harm - in fact I like cats but being right on the village road I would never consider owning one.

surprised she stopped, most dont as you know Sue, and as you said only 2 in 16 years. If it had been a dog though, i think by law the person has to stop, where as with a cat they dont?, is that still the case? :-\

surprised she stopped, most dont as you know Sue, and as you said only 2 in 16 years. If it had been a dog though, i think by law the person has to stop, where as with a cat they dont?, is that still the case? :-\

Yes I think thats still the case Ben - it seems strange to me, even though I'm not the hugest cat lover they are still people's pets as much as dogs are.

Just found out a girl my Mum and Dad new well and lived near just before i was born has died of cancer :'( :'( She only still only lived a few miles away and because my Mum and Dad saw here grow up they knew her well. She was only 29, she even had her 30th birthday party before her birthday because she knew she wouldnt make it.  Really affected my Mum and Dad, i didnt no her but she seamed very nice poor Girl.  :'( :'(

Thanks Folks,

My Nan was very ill and she was 85 but its still hard to think she won't be there anymore, and what makes it worse is that my other Nan passed away in February as well plus with other things that have gone on at work its been a really rough few months, but its really heartening to hear such kind words, which I'm really grateful for,

:)

My Sister rang me before to tell me that my Nan had died this morning :'(

o mate  :-[ i know how you feel, i had that same phonecall a few years back, just started secondary school, im still missing my nan dearly  :-[ chin up and think of the happy times you spent with her  ;) always cheers me up to think that  ;D