guys some of you are really going through a hard time and just hope everything gets better

sorry to hear that mandy my godmother has had cancer for the last 2-3 years on and off think shes on the mend but good luck to your freind and hope she gets better

Glad your godmother is on the mend Henry  :) :) :) :) :)

man this is a sad topic :'( :'(.....kinda keep out of it at times :'(....whose idea was it, its bad enough with the credit crunch!! >:( >:(............ :D :D :D

Answering the phone and discovering it was bignose  :'( :'(

yeah but Barry, its your only fat friend! :D :D :D::)

blimey barry, wasnt that long agao you two got hitched to each other, now its war  :D :D

Its always a war...my staff love him cos he takes the pI** out of me can you believe that..I have to put him on loud speaker for them  :-[:-[

man this is a sad topic :'( :'(.....kinda keep out of it at times :'(....whose idea was it, its bad enough with the credit crunch!! >:( >:(............ :D :D :D

yeah but Barry, its your only fat friend! :D :D :D::)

Nah my best friend is massive ....

The mirror  :-[....hang on thats Shrek  :'( :'(

Its always a war...my staff love him cos he takes the pI** out of me can you believe that..I have to put him on loud speaker for them  :-[:-[Nah my best friend is massive ....

The mirror  :-[....hang on thats Shrek  :'( :'(

wrong topic mate, should be in what made you laugh :D bet hes great with an audience to get going

That's nice... I take the time to phone you up and insult you.... I spend hours researching insults on the web to bombard you with and that's what you do  >:(

You big, fat, cream cake munching, wobbly bottomed, overweight, smelly, ugly, stinking, BO smelling, dislikable, horrible, nasty, vile waste of skin...

Phew... that's got that off my chest  ;D

PS... I'll call you tomorrow  :-*

That's nice... I take the time to phone you up and insult you.... I spend hours researching insults on the web to bombard you with and that's what you do  >:(

You big, fat, cream cake munching, wobbly bottomed, overweight, smelly, ugly, stinking, BO smelling, dislikable, horrible, nasty, vile waste of skin...

Phew... that's got that off my chest  ;D

PS... I'll call you tomorrow  :-*

NOOOO NOO

Time for a new topic  ;)

What will make you sad tomorrow  :-*:D :D

Oh no Sue... what terrible news... As if you've not put up with enough this last year as well  >:(::) :'(

I'm deeply sorry to hear about this latest blow... please keep your chin up and remember that we are all thinking of you - your 'cyber buddies' wish you all the very best coupled with our sincerest condolences..

It always seems to happen to the 'good guys' when you read thses awful posts...

Lots of love from all the Channell family Sue