My Bertie dog died today.

Sick several times this morning so emergency visit to the vet who kept him in as he was dehydrated.  Phoned me an hour later to say he died while they were treating him.

So sorry to hear that Sue  :(

Every year is a bad year for someone, I suppose, but yes, for me 2008 will be a totally forgettable year.

Pingu, I am sorry it was your Nan's funeral yesterday.  I prefer the term "celebration of a life" but, whatever you call it, it is a way to say your final goodbyes and thanks too. 

Every year is a bad year for someone, I suppose, but yes, for me 2008 will be a totally forgettable year.

Pingu, I am sorry it was your Nan's funeral yesterday.  I prefer the term "celebration of a life" but, whatever you call it, it is a way to say your final goodbyes and thanks too. 

Thats a very good way of looking at it Leakeyvale and is way i look back at it now i will forever remember her being there but will remember the good times  :) :)

lost my nan at 1 this morning, got called into ipswich hospital at 12ish, cant really remember to be honest, she had a huge heart attack just as we arrived, and was gone painlessly within 2 or 3 mins after that, pretty gutted at mo, had to drive home to tell my mun and brother at 4 this morn,not a plesent drive given how i felt and  no sleep today, infact since 8am yesterday morning, so wont be arround to much over the next few days, just cant get my head into this place at the mo :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Very sorry to here that Sean, i lost my Grandad last november and its hard but you can get trought it mate, if you need anyone to talk too dont hesitait to pm me any time. Everyone on here is hear to help, or somtime its best just to be away from people its up to you mate

Sorry to hear that Sean, nothing we can really say, it's one of life's unavoidable things, the only thing we can guarantee - you would think we'd all be ready for it when it comes -  but that doesn't make losing someone any easier to deal with, it's always so hard.

Hope you and yours all get yourselves back up on your feet soon and can remember her just as she would have wanted you to. Look forward to having you back here soon giving us all a rousting mate... :)