Not so much sad today but very very upset and guttedand tottally shocked after a call last night from my mother to say that my 58 year old uncle who I have idolised all my life and was my hero had suffered a massive fatal heart attack. He was the reason that i got into farming and allso what made me want to take up darts ( He was the best player that i knew who gave some of the best a run for their money, And i have never beet him ever) And a damned good tractor driver.

I will miss him for ever.

Bad thing Ben...but its been on the cards for a while..only big house & little monsters have been keeping me here. Since her latest bout of Bacterial Meningitus she has completely changed (in my view) lifes too short.I'll will probably spend more time with the kids so they will be ok  >:(

Pop ain't doing to good. His GP has admitted him to hospital as he is rapidly becoming weaker. As well as Pleurisy his spine is crumbling. Nanna is too small to be able to help him around anymore.

Sorry to hear that Tris,maby the blue one can make you feel a little better mate  :-\ ;)

Bad thing Ben...but its been on the cards for a while..only big house & little monsters have been keeping me here. Since her latest bout of Bacterial Meningitus she has completely changed (in my view) lifes too short.I'll will probably spend more time with the kids so they will be ok  >:(

Sorry to hear that Barry,I´ve been there myself and it is a hard time to deal with.Take care of you and the kids mate  :) :) :)

I hate this bloody topic... sorry to hear about pops Trissy... I wish him a speedy recovery mate.... Thoughts are with Nan as well now... I bet she's lonely without him there....

Barry.... sorry to hear that too buddy... I'll call you tomorrow with some world famous Marky F words of encouragement  ;D;):-*

I bet you are looking forward to that already  :)

I hate this bloody topic... sorry to hear about pops Trissy... I wish him a speedy recovery mate.... Thoughts are with Nan as well now... I bet she's lonely without him there....

Barry.... sorry to hear that too buddy... I'll call you tomorrow with some world famous Marky F words of encouragement  ;D;):-*

I bet you are looking forward to that already  :)

Me too mate. I would say i would ring you too barry mate, but im sure that would make you sadder  :D::)