At last, Ford 9700. New front wheels

Oi you two, I flippin heard that!! ::):D That would be the best model to make Mattias, not coz it's mine or anything. . . . Erm. . . Honest!! ;D

No you didnt... HWAHWAHWA ;);D:D

Sure Tris, sure... :D;) Well, I have buy a couple of Ford 5000, so I'll try to make a 8210 out of them. I have just cast some extra bonnets and cabs, so there is a fair chans for you to see some more Fords this winter, I hope  :P

• 3 weeks later...

I was looking at the tractor earlier this week, and thought that the front wheels looked to tiny to the rest of the tractor. Switched to the Simba wheels and now I would like to have your opinion about it. Was it the right decision i made ??? ??? Im not for sure..

post-535-132638697585_thumb.jpg

Hi

Putting those front wheels on has made all the difference to the tractor it did not look quite right before as it sloped down at the front to much. It was still a good model but now it is absolutly brilliant. I wish I had the time to do some of these great conversions. keep up the good work.

Regards

Robert

• 2 weeks later...