Simon M unboxed collection and boxes

SIMON.

For someone posting pics of an unboxed collecton... I spy quite a few models...er.... in boxes  :-\

Nice pics... and thanks for sharing... Mr "New Numpty"

For the benefit of the tape... Simon's topic currently says... "Simon M unboxed collection"  - and features a photograph of models CLEARLY in their boxes  ;D

PS... second pic down... trailer on the left... by the sprayer.. Look like a ferguson trailer (in shape)... can I see a closer pics please Simon  ???:-*:P

For someone posting pics of an unboxed collecton... I spy quite a few models...er.... in boxes  :-\

For the benefit of the tape... Simon's topic currently says... "Simon M unboxed collection"  - and features a photograph of models CLEARLY in their boxes  ;D

PS... second pic down... trailer on the left... by the sprayer.. Look like a ferguson trailer (in shape)... can I see a closer pics please Simon  ???:-*:P

ok he can have that one! :D :D :D

nice collection though Simon! :) :) :), is you loft fitted out well for spending time up there? ???

i see the same thing first pic top row third in!!!!!!!

i think that is one of those old muck spreaders they re-released in green Marky (you have a MF version i think?) :-\ :-\. looks like the shape of it :-\ :-\

Nice try... close.... but no Cigar.... they say you always lash out at the ones you love... when you're hurt  :-*:-* :-*:-*

So your as safe as houses then  ::) ::)::):D :D :D

And i had a cigar last night very nice to its was  :o :o :o i'm one of these people that can pick them up and put them down again  ;D ;D