BLUE and White valmets

JC

Guest quangova

I didn't, someone got the pair for a mere fifty quid!

i know he emailed me to gloat, i guess the guy who sold them on the buy now for ?50 didint realise their value...!

Guest quangova

What a dirty bugger doing that to 2 fine upstanding members!!? ;);D

So Davie, seeing as ya made such a bad buy there, I;ll be very generous and offer to take them off your hands for ?30..!

All i can say is you Lucky sod...!

Guest quangova

Hi Geoff,tell you what you send twenty quid with that MF I bought and that will do fine!!!? ?My Arse? ;);D

Ok Davie 20 squid on its way with the MF..but asking for my arse as wll is a bit to much...!

Cheers Geoff,will pack them tonight white and blue ain't my colour anyway!!!! As for you fairy I didn't get the 844 or the Ford 6600 set was sick as I stayed up for them to put a late bid in,was knackerd at work today.All that just to see The Psycho rip my dreams apart :'( :'( :'(  Did get the JD7720 With Sprayer set for ?10 something and the guy is getting back to me about someother 1:32 bits and bobs he didn't list  ??? ??? ::) ::);)