David Brown 1690 2wd conversion!

thats coming along very nicely mate really is, one point that may need looking at unless its just the angle of the pics, is the bonnet sloping upwards towards the front slightly??? maybe a litte adjustment on the front axel?? otherwise supreb really is

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks every one!!!

just an update i have taken the axle back off to make to new brakets as the other's left the tractor sitting high in the front ive also added steps to the cab and im now looking for a sutable material to make twin diesel tank's for it!

so ive still got plenty of work to do! ;)

regards

james

• 2 months later...

Hi

emm not much has been done since except for i added steps to it and made new front axle brakets. Next job will be to fill in the gap's in the bonnet wear the screw use to be and the exaust and to drill the new hole's for the exaust and mushroom.

then i suppose its on to the cab detail fuel tanks and spraying! ill put up more picks with progress!

• 1 month later...

Its a long time since ive got back at this project but i got some more done at it tonight i filled in all the holes in the bonnet and sanded them down.

now after a lot of pondering about some engine detail i decided to cut the engine out of the old 2294 chassis and im going to transplant it into the spare chassis i have so as i dont ruin the other if it does not work out!

when i finely get this conversion done and completed im going to refurb my IH 956 and then start on the 1410.

ill have picks in soon. ;)

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...