Ford 8730, restored after a crach....

Hey,

the 8730 looking very good to me. Never seen such a machine over gher in Germany in action, but I like your convo a lot. Thinking about restore my old Britains one with what I player when I was younger. What rear Tyres you use? Looking like A Joal Valtra S Series? Do you use the orighinal Britains Cab?

Best Regards from Germany

Moritz

Hey,

the 8730 looking very good to me. Never seen such a machine over gher in Germany in action, but I like your convo a lot. Thinking about restore my old Britains one with what I player when I was younger. What rear Tyres you use? Looking like A Joal Valtra S Series? Do you use the orighinal Britains Cab?

Best Regards from Germany

Moritz

Cheers Moritz! Yes, the rear wheels are from a Joal Valtra S, and the cab are the original Britains cab.

liking that  alot mattias mate, ,can i ask where are the front weights from?? have a sneeky idea but want to check, i asume they are resin and they come with the bit for the front of the tractor to?? if they are from where i think

Cheers lads! Sean, the front weights are copys of the JQ 8400, bought from Baernys in Germany. They have been stored in my spareparts box for along time, and at last I could find some way to use them :)