UH Front Linkage

Well after i got some PMA32 Front Linkages and I thought that they were very dear for what they are I thought id have ago  ;) ;)

Wasn't that easy to get them too sit right but, Now i've done one any others should be easier done  ;) ;) ;)

I think it worked out cheaper than if you were too buy a PMA one.  ;)

DSC00552.jpg

DSC00554.jpg

DSC00555.jpg

Those are actually a spare set of link arms i had about (dont know where the rest of it went :-\) So i just took the valtras link arms off and put those on too set the arms right  ;) ;) ;)

It will be going on a proper tractor soon  ;D ;D ;)

Those are actually a spare set of link arms i had about (dont know where the rest of it went :-\) So i just took the valtras link arms off and put those on too set the arms right  ;) ;) ;)

It will be going on a proper tractor soon  ;D ;D ;)

now proper tractor to me is john deere, and the same for many others ;) now choose this 'proper tractor' wisely ;)

youd think youd be busy with some newhollands or well have to start calling yoy tallclaas  :D

I'll be busy later this week but not with NH's  :o :o :o :o  ;)

Oh and Tallclaas eh  ::) ::)::) ::)

now proper tractor to me is john deere, and the same for many others ;) now choose this 'proper tractor' wisely ;)

Oh I will  ;)    I Think