worked at this today lemken solitare 9 cut down to a 3m still a few things to finish off but thats for another day also made the front press not perfect either but wanted it for the photo shoot so it will be improved later

03022008123.jpg

03022008122.jpg

03022008121.jpg

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the comments men

sean yes was sort of easy shouldnt be a problem for you, just remove the two power harrows cut down the coulter bar on the rear to the correct width, attach the second bout marker to the power harrow and attach the seed drill and your nearly finished

henry ive only one roll left and dont know were to get any more so im keeping it for what ever i plan next sorry

Blake. ... I have just bought the proper one and couldn't bare to cut it up but you seem to have done yourself justice by doing just that. It looks smashing buddy  8)

Blake....where???  :D :D

very nice CJ!! ;D ;D ;D

Now who would like to produce one for me as you are all better at it!...JDC ;) ;)

Blake. ... I have just bought the proper one and couldn't bare to cut it up but you seem to have done yourself justice by doing just that. It looks smashing buddy  8)

thanks any way tris  :):D

cheers for the comments guys  :)

• 2 weeks later...