John Deere 8430t with hitch.....

Hi I love that hitch It is as good as the real one. Have you ever thought about making them for all makes of tractors and casting parts from them as I have a ford that would look good with a hitch on the back and do not have the time to build to this quality and I am sure I 'm not the only one with this problem. I also like the pto shaft Who makes those as it is a nice finishing touch. Keep up the good work

Hi there, you should check out this site www.pma32.com they sell resin casted rear hitches and more. I have some myself and they're great! I guess the pto shaf is a little bit for a scredriver or a drill. ;)

Hi there, you should check out this site www.pma32.com they sell resin casted rear hitches and more. I have some myself and they're great! I guess the pto shaf is a little bit for a scredriver or a drill. ;)

Hi ziko Thanks for the reply on the 3 point hitch I just looked on the web site for them it`s really good but at our exchange rate and shipping cost to Canada it would make the cost around $ 50.00 so I guess I will have to get the time to make my own or buy one and try casting  from the pattern as I would end up needing loads of them when I started putting them on more tractors to get rid of the junk britains ones.

Yeah I overlooked the fact you're living in Canada :-[ So it might be a good idea to purchase just 2 different hitches and try to cast them your self. It are all building kits so it's not very difficult to cast the parts.

very nice, is the top link made out od a old ram??? looks a good idea i must say if it is, may have to make one for mine, cover a number of items for the back then

the top link works ;)

just have to finishe my subsoiler,than you seen it :D

but your idea with the ram sounds interesting ;)have to try it out

That looks fandabbydocious!! Excellent looking linkage Thomas, you are a true genius. The discs are exactly what we need to see from RC2 aswell for these type of tractors and the older artics. 8)

thanks mate :-*

right its`s time for some implements for this kind of tractor and the older one ;) out of RC2

the top link works ;)

just have to finishe my subsoiler,than you seen it :D

but your idea with the ram sounds interesting ;)have to try it out

thanks mate :-*

right its`s time for some implements for this kind of tractor and the older one ;) out of RC2

really its not one then?? honestly thought it was, i am going to try that myself at the weekend, will save me a job ofr 3 then makeing new ones