THE BIGGEST TRACTOR IN THE WORLD, BIG BUD 16V-747

Spud

I think this belongs here i havnt seen 1 on the forum yet so i will post it

attention to detail is just amazing

its almost a Precision model accept it follows the trated of most US models of not having rear end detail

it is made by Die-Cast Promotions back in 2002

for being a die cast model its quite light its about the same weight as my Ford 9880 W/Tripples.

rating this model i would give it a 9.8/10

and if u have the spare money and are looking for and investment u wont go wrong with a BIG BUD

here she is

P2110039.jpg

P2110040.jpg

P2110041.jpg

P2110042.jpg

P2110043.jpg

P2110044.jpg

P2110045.jpg

P2110046.jpg

these models dont come cheap i payed roughly 185 GBP including postage for this

hope u like

cheers

Reece

These are nice tractors and for the most part DCP did a great job. They could have detailed the hitch a little bit more but for the most part the only parts back there are the hitch and remote couplers.

I have to agree Robert, A little more time detailing the rear end wouldn't have gone a miss!

I know someone who has a 1/16 scale big bud, he is just having a cultivator built for it by Classic combines which scales to over 70 feet wide!  :o :o :o

I have a 1/64 16v-747 also with a 80' Friggstad field cultivator hooked to it. It was a small run by a custom builder up in Canada and is an amazing piece. The Williams brothers who own the real 747 use a 80' cultivator still but I can't remember the brand.

I originally talked to Jeff Moore of Moores farm toys about casting me the shanks for a 1/32 Friggstad but I guess Buhler (the fellow who did the 1/64 version) was talking about doing a 1/32 version. To my knowledge no one has ever done it. When I get my new shop finished I plan on building one for my 1/32 747. I would love to make it as real as possible and I hope to make the shanks spring loaded like a real unit.

I will try and get a picture of it for you guys later if you are interested.

I have a 1/64 16v-747 also with a 80' Friggstad field cultivator hooked to it. It was a small run by a custom builder up in Canada and is an amazing piece. The Williams brothers who own the real 747 use a 80' cultivator still but I can't remember the brand.

I originally talked to Jeff Moore of Moores farm toys about casting me the shanks for a 1/32 Friggstad but I guess Buhler (the fellow who did the 1/64 version) was talking about doing a 1/32 version. To my knowledge no one has ever done it. When I get my new shop finished I plan on building one for my 1/32 747. I would love to make it as real as possible and I hope to make the shanks spring loaded like a real unit.

I will try and get a picture of it for you guys later if you are interested.

I thought it was about 74' for some reason.. :-\ :-[... I have pictures somewhere too as I thought about building one for mine!

Hi

The 1/16 big Bud is a really nice model I entered a draw to win one at a local show in Brandon Manitoba a few years ago I found out later when the picture was in the Manitoba Co Operator farm paper a 4 year old boy had won it. I hope his parents put it on a shelf out of his way, if not there is one less around and it was not cheap when it was new so 4-$500 would probably be about the right money with the exchange at 2-1 at the moment. It looks like I will have to just be pleased with my 1/64 as you can see from Robert in NYs picture it is still a nice affordable model I am not sure but I think the guy who builds these cultivators lives a few miles from us and sells on ebay once in a while. There is a guy farming up here who has a smaller 500hp real one it got stuck up to the axles with the seeder on a few years ago it was stuck for a few days as it was so far in they set Cat D9s in with it trying to pull it out. My boss has really good pictures of it on his lap top I will try and get them from him and post them in another area as we are probably going a bit off topic now and I hear a Numpty award flying my way.