Wings Farm/ MD contractors

markduck

I have been posting some pics in the conversion section and thought it was about time i put some pics up of the farm i'm working on. The farm has a beef unit, arable land, and a contracting business, hence the title. The farm consists of a workshop, two machinery sheds, grain store two cattle yards, clamp, muck lagoon at the moment, no doubt it will expand in the future.

P2130133.jpg

P2130132.jpg

P2130131.jpg

P2130130.jpg

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Progress report on the farm. I've started concreting the yard using polyfila, put in the track that goes through the fields, put stone spray in the two tractor sheds and the bale shed.

I've got some pine strips on the way to do the boarding on the cow shed, still got to make a grain store and convert one of the other buildings into another cow shed, start on vegetation like hedges a trees, the fields to do, not that much to do really!! ;D ;D

Question for everyone what do you lot use for trees? I need to find some that range from 120-250mm (5-10inch) in height and of different types. All the ones i've found are way to small.

Here are some pics of the progress.

P3130093.jpg

P3130094.jpg

P3130095.jpg

P3130096.jpg

P3130097.jpg

P3130098.jpg

P3130099.jpg

An update, been working on one of the cattle sheds. Got the boarding done on either end and started making the side sections where the feed barries will be along with some more boarding. Sorry about the picture quality, having to use my phone's camera.

Image019.jpg

Image020.jpg

Image021.jpg

Image022.jpg

Archived