Wings Farm/ MD contractors

markduck

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another update, done some more concreting in the yard. The fields have had the soil painted on. Some will have grass matt for cattle pasture, some dried coffie for arable fields. Concrete area done for small building in field with gravel area for muck heap. Selection of photos at different angles. Sorry about the quality of the photos taken on my phone.

Image026-1.jpg

Image027-1.jpg

Image028.jpg

Image029.jpg

Image030.jpg

Image031.jpg

Image032.jpg

Image033.jpg

I really really love what you have done with the Brushwood Buildings mate. The boarding looks great but we need some clearer pictures  ;) ;)

P.S Whats the press and plough sat next to the Solo, more pics please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really really love what you have done with the Brushwood Buildings mate. The boarding looks great but we need some clearer pictures  ;) ;)

P.S Whats the press and plough sat next to the Solo, more pics please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The press is a simba style press from towse trading, the plough is a lemken from a website as other members know it cost quite a bit, but i'm thoroughly impressed with it the detail is amazing on it.

The pictures were taken on my phone so thats why there not brilliant, didin't have the camera, not that there that much better with our camera ;D . But will post some more pics especially of the plough and the press for you.

• 1 month later...

Well then, whats been happening at Wings Farm.

To start with some of the new concrete got the frost, so we had to pull it all up and start again, an expensive mistake, but then one can't control mother nature.

P4140247.jpg

We've relaid the concrete and finished doing the whole yard. I've been busy making straw bales and silage bales.

The fendt 936 is doing some cultivating, while the fendt 818 is doing the drilling. there are some pictures of the press and the plough for JEZ, i hadn't forgotton.

DSC00023.jpg

DSC00024.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

DSC00010.jpg

DSC00011.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

DSC00018.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

DSC00034.jpg

DSC00032.jpg

nice looking display  :o what are the bales made out of ?

The bales are wood covered with sawdust created when cutting them, sawdust is stuck on with PVA glue. The silage bales are wood again covered with black insulation tape.

Thank you all for your comments.

Update:

I've been doing some fencing and some hedges, and they have turned out better than i expected, which is always good. The new holland is doing some hedge cutting.

The two JD have been to collect the new machinery resentley bought. The 6920 is towing the new grain trailer on trellborg wheels, while the 6420 is towing the new Cousin cambridge rolls, which i've got to get some decals for, will be sorting that out shortly.

Enjoy the pictures.

DSC00075.jpg

DSC00078.jpg

DSC00076.jpg

DSC00070.jpg

DSC00073.jpg

DSC00074.jpg

Archived