Adie's Collection

For the first time i have finally been able to put most of my collection out on display.

Previously i have never had the space to 'put them out', and most of my models have gone into a box in the loft not long after buying them. The same with my own few conversions.

However i now have a house with a little more space, not to mention a more understanding wife, so they have been able to come out.

The cabinate is about as stright foward as they come, and was good value at 35 squids from Ikea. I have not been able to get all my models into it some, sadly, are still in the loft, but it should be possible to work out how to get some more shelves into the cabinate.

Now if you look really, really, really hard and concentrate even harder you might be able to work out the theme of my collection !!!!!!!

Hopefully photos to follow

I've just come around... Mrs F had to administer smelling salts in the end  :o - Nice one Aidie  :P

You have some nices pieces in there as well.... As per Tris's comment... I love the 124 baler.. and the 200 Forage Harvester  :P :P :P :P

I had some of those cabinets from Ikea as well... they are great arn't they..... DETOLF was the name from memory  :-\

So... 2 questions for you...

1. What's next ???

2. Your favourite model is...... ???

thanks for sharing by the way  ;D

I've just come around... Mrs F had to administer smelling salts in the end  :o - Nice one Aidie  :P

You have some nices pieces in there as well.... As per Tris's comment... I love the 124 baler.. and the 200 Forage Harvester  :P :P :P :P

I had some of those cabinets from Ikea as well... they are great arn't they..... DETOLF was the name from memory  :-\

So... 2 questions for you...

1. What's next ???

2. Your favourite model is...... ???

thanks for sharing by the way  ;

To everyone, thank you for all your nice comments, they are really welcome.

I am a little surprised by the two bits people have picked out. The conventional baler is a conversion on a Britains New Holland done by my own fair hand. The trailed forager was purchased from a nice dutch chap who had a stall at the last Spalding show.It was a lot of money for what it is, but having said that i have not seen another one.

Marky.....

Whats next ? Well in terms of off the shelf models it has to be the UH 1/32 35X, the 1/16 135 with the cab, (sorry the 135 with shell mudguards just does not look right for some reason, i can't put my finger on why, but it just looks odd) and the one i am really looking foward to, the 5480. On my own conversions front I have all the bits together for a 399, which i must get around to making at some point.

My favourite ?  Thats really hard.......but if i could only have one model....it would be the 135 attached to the Ferguson trailer. The 135 was the tractor i loved as a boy and was the one that got me into Britains to start with. This particular model was very battered and broken when i got it and was rebuilt. The cab is white metal and gives the model a really nice weight when handled, something the orgional lacked. And painting the wheels red. The most simple of things but, to my tired old eyes, completly transforms it.

Anyway, once again, thanks for all the nice comments, sort of makes it all worth while !

Do you know Adie... I reckon I'd agree with you as well.. that 135 is a real peach  ;D

Although.... I also like the 30c - that looks really good too... any chance of some closer pics sometime buddy  ???

As for the UH 135 - Also agree... the QD is bang on... and by far the better model of the two...

The 5480 has to be one of the best UH models to date... and like your 135... it's got some weight to it... giving it a more quality feel that we are used to from them  :-\

Do you know Adie... I reckon I'd agree with you as well.. that 135 is a real peach  ;D

Although.... I also like the 30c - that looks really good too... any chance of some closer pics sometime buddy  ???

As for the UH 135 - Also agree... the QD is bang on... and by far the better model of the two...

The 5480 has to be one of the best UH models to date... and like your 135... it's got some weight to it... giving it a more quality feel that we are used to from them  :-\

Marky, will be more than happy to post up some more photos of the 30c. Very busy job hunting at the moment but will certainly do it over the next couple of weeks. This one as with most of my own work lacks decals. I really must get around to learning how to do them properly one day !!

Any thoughts on anyone who ht be able to help me with decals for this particular model ?

Superb Adie.

Is my old 2680 going into the 399? Hope so, looking forward to seeing it.

Really is a stunning collection, could you be persuaded to get them out and post up some close ups of the collection one by one? Go on, you know we want you too!

S

Superb Adie.

Is my old 2680 going into the 399? Hope so, looking forward to seeing it.

Really is a stunning collection, could you be persuaded to get them out and post up some close ups of the collection one by one? Go on, you know we want you too!

S

Simon, the rear wheels certainly are.............and.....alright if you really twist my arm !!