Where do you keep your collections!!

Andy

I keep my best stuff in the house, it's everywhere!! My wife said the other day; "there's tractors in every room +some other words ?:o" ?I managed to prove her wrong as there weren't any in the bathroom, although there would be if I had my way!! The loft is out as it's very small and also a perculiar shape and we lack storage in the house anyway due to the shape and design of it so I keep all the stuff I have to sell or convert in my shed which is alarmed up now after I had a quick tot up one day how much one shelve of tractors was worth..... ?:o :o :o

I discovered a mouse munching away on 4 straw box's one afternoon in the shed, I now have 6 bait trays which get checked daily after the expensive nesting episode.... one of the local farmers who calls around laughed about it and said it would have been cheaper If I had booked them in a travelodge for a couple of days! ?:'( :'( :'( :'(

FP have you connected your shed door handle to the mans? I got round the alarm but christ did I ever get a kick off your door handle!!! Jesus wept.

My newr models are on a shelf in my bedroom, my older ones for the time being are n the spare bedroom aswell as others in the loft which is also where I am building my shed.

FP have you connected your shed door handle to the mans? I got round the alarm but christ did I ever get a kick off your door handle!!! Jesus wept.

My newr models are on a shelf in my bedroom, my older ones for the time being are n the spare bedroom aswell as others in the loft which is also where I am building my shed.

i assume by shed you mean you little plastruct barn  ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D

Good job you didn't get in, the bucket of custard would have fallen on your head as soon as you opened the door........  ::) ::)

c'mon F-P custard is so 70-80's it's gunge now  ::)

gotta get hip an down wit de yoof ya na wot a mean bad-boy? 8) 8)

coz i sure as hell don't :D :D word 2 ya muther 8)

My toys are kept in the barn a frind built for my 16th toy display outide, i leave them in the sunroom, greenhouse,and wherever else they will fit!!!! I don't know where to put it all!!! Most of the time though, my toys are up on the shelves in my room. :)

last time i left anything in the green house one of my britains sheds melted ! got no joy from the toy farmers union claim as was told it wasn't an act of god it was an act of stupidityto have left them out there in the first place :( :( :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Oh yeah FB, not the garden shed!!! I got those fire lighting splints, they look perfect for the Yorkshire boarding. Still aint got my order in to EMA yet for a few more supplies and the weather has turned so construction is on hold as I dont want to churn up the site.

'ark at MJB. He a rude mo fo a-ight?!! Git down on da street bwoi!! Iz got ma hoody ova me 'ed so no dude see ma mug and Iz off to da Toytrac now coz it's da place ta be. Ya get me?!! Oh ma god innit!!