JOHN DEERE 6410SE

I've picked up one of these from Stephen [farmermarshall] with similar intentions [along with a 3140 and 3350 - 2wd 2140 & smart 3350 are the plan]. I bought a K100 chassis off Dan [alpinefocus] though as I wanted slightly smaller wheels. May have to be a 6310 yet although the rears still look a bit small in the diameter. Have you tried anything using the K100 chassis / wheels yet Paul?

Still not sure on hitch spec, whether to go with a UH off one of the stock of donors, a Siku one or just go PMA and for the visual angle rather than functionality. What will you use?

No I have had one in stock since they came out but I don't really like the centr pattern :-\ :-\

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's one I made a few years ago, Joal Renualt front axle,Joal Valmet front wheels and modified Britains rears ;) ;)

Sorry about the crap picture I didn't have a veruy good camera then ::) ::)

Is the exhaust mounted on the bonnet on this one Paul or cab  :-\ :-\ looks nice either way  :) :)

That looks Mint !!!!!

I love the first pic Paul, it looks like a proper desktop dealership with all the other deeres in the background, especially the one with the bonnet off.

Looks like I may be spending some money with you at Splading.  ;D ;D ;D ;D