Model farming diary - Mar 2008

FB

footings are in for the new barn, and planning one last slow long build of a small chemical shed? or similar with all the small bits of scaleox i have left, ie all the spacer bits ect

cant wait!!! ;D ;D....i've not been in the loft since last night.....prob parts of birdnest all over the place!! :D :D :D

got the scaloox house to work on now i have some space, but cant start on the other shed due to that! >:(

cant wait!!! ;D ;D....i've not been in the loft since last night.....prob parts of birdnest all over the place!! :D :D :D

got the scaloox house to work on now i have some space, but cant start on the other shed due to that! >:(

well i aint looking forward the the last small one its going to be a lot of sticking ,all i have left are the fillers, prob all 7 packs worth near as, so will take some time

i think there was birds trying to nest in my silage pit ::) ::) but i had to sort of fix the silage as it was all over the place and it's the same as it was so the birds must have moved out :D

well...this month we will start spring drilling, and will have the new arrival of two new trailers (the fraser grain trailer and kane low loader) we'll cart off grain to the mills with the new trailer ;D ;D

got a load of bullocks in and puchase a new bale fork

been down to my local claas dealer and ordered a claas tucano and graas header ford the forager

and been down to the nh dealer a t6000 is on order

would that be hamblyns in launceston?? or is there another further down your way

thought they were nh, they are up this way anyway

you about the claas are you well it would be truro farm machinary but they stoped doing claas so i gess it would be the one youre on about

you do no i havnt realy orded them but i am going to get them

Glad to see the model John Deere's are still busy mate........ :)

Awaiting the decision on whether the farm should buy the new New Holland forager, ploughing and planting was all done last year so not too much going on at the minute........Carrot harvesters will be rolling in in about a month or so........ :)

I like to keep the old 6200 busy even though she isn't predominantly in the main fleet. ;)

We're expanding this year with an umbilical spreading system. Will be with us hopefully before first cut.

Very nice mate, still keeping my old 6200 busy too, she's still on the tattie fleet for hauling the planter on the low-loader........ ;)