Lord Ferguson

Question

• Answers 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Thanks Ben...

Wouldn't mind a hand gluing if you have some time soon :) - It doesn't take too long to cut them - just bloody ages to glue them up - you have to keep doing a side at a time and keep coming back to them when they are dry (even using superglue).  How about if I sent them out in kit form to you chaps to glue yourselves ???

Thanks Ben...

Wouldn't mind a hand gluing if you have some time soon :) - It doesn't take too long to cut them - just bloody ages to glue them up - you have to keep doing a side at a time and keep coming back to them when they are dry (even using superglue).? How about if I sent them out in kit form to you chaps to glue yourselves ???

This is where the pegs come in handy.  ;)

Thanks FB - we can make our minds up when you come over to help ?(re kit form) - I'll try to get some more wood today so I'll have some cut for an evening of fun ;D

Good news is my garage has been opened up now so at least you can move around a bit better :) ?Alfs already started dribbling at the thought of your visit ;D ;D - better bring your waterproofs this time ;D

We could always send NH2 the glue as well - I tried sniffing superglue once - never breathed through my nose since ;D

Sorry for the delay chaps - I have a drawing in my pocket which I made...

Should have looked here first I guess...

60x40x34mm (not 33 as I originally posted)

34mm is from floor to top of box - bottom section is 3mm square, 1.75mm spruce base and about 29mm of side (giving approx 34mm in height) - could be out by as much as .5mm I guess as its wood (and I'm crap at it ;D)

Hope this helps

First batch of 20 finished and ready to go Ben...? Lost it a bit with quality control towards the end - you can see some glue and some sanding marks where I have cleaned them up - Gluing is very time consuming and I aint got much patience? :)

C:\Documents and Settings\Mark_2\My Documents\Mark

Can't see anything wrong with those, I'll take a hundred!

[move]I.said....................................................................................................................................................................................................................BALLCOCKS[/move]