At Work With Murray

Murray

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

even for water :o when the tank has been rinsed with tank cleaner and stuff

you'd need to be 110% sure that there was no spray at all still in the tank  :-\ :-\  if you were caught they would likely check what your spraying and if the even found a drop of stuff i'd say you'd get the book through at you ...  :-\ :-\

you'd need to be 110% sure that there was no spray at all still in the tank  :-\ :-\  if you were caught they would likely check what your spraying and if the even found a drop of stuff i'd say you'd get the book [glow=red,2,300]through[/glow] at you ...  :-\ :-\

i hope you mean thrown at you im sure theyd be up for murder if it went through you :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice combine Murray.

Do they bale the rape straw or just chop it. Few down this way still bale it.

Hopefully when I get home cullen farms should have their combines all out. 3 or 4 Lexions not sure on the numbers but think they were 570's they also had a tucano

Nice combine Murray.

Do they bale the rape straw or just chop it. Few down this way still bale it.

Hopefully when I get home cullen farms should have their combines all out. 3 or 4 Lexions not sure on the numbers but think they were 570's they also had a tucano

they were shreading it at the time Rob, the left the straw in the first feild they took down tho, a man i know bought a t7050 with mf big square baler for the black isle show so he took her in for a demo shes some yoke good going machine, got her going 51 mph on the road  ::):o :o 6630 and redrock 14t trailer karting in from this lexion, the feild got ploughed as soon as we left it, i believe i saw a a massey 6490 with vaderstad one pass in it today 8)

big yoke lad! :o

aye shes a fair outfit

• 2 weeks later...