Filius

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh. . .. . ... my. . . . .. ... . god!!  :o :o :o

For Sale:

Leverets Farm. . .  :D :D :D

Jurgen this is outstanding.... I have never seen a building so big on a model diorama. The detila of the produce sacks and boxes is brilliant, the lights, the signs, the figures, the bales on the trialer.. ..  So much to look at it is impossible to even remember half of what I have just seen.

Excellent and well done!  8)

(Can we have a maximum of 6 photos per post in future please. Helps peopleon a slower connection speed  ;))

Wow, fantastic.... you really are the daddy of this sort of thing, it's stunning.... it's got a very Swiss flavour about it all.... I guess there is little difference between that and where you are? I notice you STILL haven't given up the secret of your bales... the ones in your 'ballensammler'... ;)

Wow, fantastic.... you really are the daddy of this sort of thing, it's stunning.... it's got a very Swiss flavour about it all.... I guess there is little difference between that and where you are? I notice you STILL haven't given up the secret of your bales... the ones in your 'ballensammler'... ;)

Thanks for all Guys

i bekame this Bales from the Pilippins and the Price for one is 1€ Euro!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...