Beginning my diorama

MB Trac

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice big sheds on the farm, the latest pics show it off well so far. Is that a ROS Hesston in the shed next to the bumble bee thresher? ;)

My own scratch built baler a new holland  :) yea its coming on wellhave to make a cattle shed and farm workshop will start detailing when i get all the sheds in place, love your buildings and tools that you have made for your layout workshop

My own scratch built baler a new holland  :) yea its coming on well have to make a cattle shed and farm workshop will start detailing when i get all the sheds in place, love your buildings and tools that you have made for your layout workshop

Thanks form the compliments there, more pics will be added towards the end of the weekend. Have we seen that baler in another Topic? I recall seeing one but can't remember who posted it  ???

Thanks form the compliments there, more pics will be added towards the end of the weekend. Have we seen that baler in another Topic? I recall seeing one but can't remember who posted it  ???

Yea its in latest implement conversions one I made around a year ago. :)

MB Trac, that looks excellent!!! I love the buildings and that you are building it up to compliment your excellent scratch builds.

I hope to see the SuperChaser somewhere, if not can you sell it to me or make me one?

Keep up the great work.

MB Trac, that looks excellent!!! I love the buildings and that you are building it up to compliment your excellent scratch builds.

I hope to see the SuperChaser somewhere, if not can you sell it to me or make me one?

Keep up the great work.

Thanks for the compliments im hoping during the summer to make another superchaser a newer model so mite be able to make 2 at the same time.  ::)

PM me if you need anymore britains sheds mate  ;) ;)

Yea will do cheers for that  ;D mite need some shortly anyone ony ideas on how to make a milking parlour or where id find a nritains one. Ill do my best with the chaser to get one done this summer, lots a fidley bits in em

I know I am asking what everyone is thikming but any chance of some more information, e.g. building material,s and now especially what the tanks are made of and how did you make them????

Looking great though

very very nice so far, love it!!!

so what sort of farm is this, spuds etc what else??

Its both a large tillage and dairy farm, its the closest farm to me around 300 milking cows and 600 acres arable and silage, also they do some contracting.

I know I am asking what everyone is thikming but any chance of some more information, e.g. building material,s and now especially what the tanks are made of and how did you make them????

Looking great though

The tanks were made out of 68mm pvc pipe, not finished yet, you should be able to get 2 1/2 pvc gutter pipe in a local hardware.

Hey that's nice. What kind of head of cattle will you be keeping in there? I take it it will be loose housing with a feed barrier down each side from door to door yeah?

Yea fitting the feed barrier next week as ive to make it. Then add the doors and a re,ovable roof, Have to get a milking parlour in yet but mite have to get another shed built for that yet and still to make a workshop and grain store  :)