The beginning of Tris 8210

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dribble dribble  :'( :'(

Not fair I want one  :'(

Great work Mattias  ;)

Hey barry, you hit tris over the head with a match stick and we can swipe it.  :D :D

WOW Mathias credit to you Sir, that looks excellent. Great model you have made.

Hey barry, you hit tris over the head with a match stick and we can swipe it.  :D :D

WOW Mathias credit to you Sir, that looks excellent. Great model you have made.

Good idea Jez  ;)

Hang on that would probably flatten him to the ground..a small feather should do the job  ;)

Mattias come on hurry up we want to see more progress quick now jump to it  ;)

Awesome beast  ;)

It's a shame she will miss out on Toytrac for this year but when this beauty arrives there will be pics ofr every season throughout the year featuring Leverets Farms' new main tractor. What a beaty Mattias, you have made me an absolute cracker of an 8210  :):-*:):-*:):-*

I reckon I need to build me a better trailed forager to go on her hitch. ...  8)

It's a shame she will miss out on Toytrac for this year but when this beauty arrives there will be pics ofr every season throughout the year featuring Leverets Farms' new main tractor. What a beaty Mattias, you have made me an absolute cracker of an 8210  :):-*:):-*:):-*

I reckon I need to build me a better trailed forager to go on her hitch. ...  8)

Cheers Tris! Im glad you like it.  ;):)

Im a bit dissapointed over the man who make the decals. I mailed him the master decals for about three weeks ago, and havnt heard a word from him afterwards.  >:( >:(???

My idea was to post the tractor to you last week... :-\ :-[

Cheers Johny! Its quite easy, just take a Ford 5000 and break it down in pieces, and voila!  ;D ;D :) To be searious, it have been alot of work to do it on the new 5000 instead of that old 7710 casting. But its worth every extra hour of swearing.  :D :D

Tris>> Yore right there mate, but im still frustrated over those decals.....  ;)

• 3 weeks later...

mattias i am overwhelmed. love the 8210 one of my all time favorites. Had a new gen 2 one back in the day and loved every minute with her. So send me your address and will up to pick it up. Sure tris wont mind it coming to live with all my true blues :D :D :D :D

Put the tractor down and step away from the building!!  :D:o:D

Tris i saw a guy with dark coat just run away with it  ;D ;D :D :D

Hey! Get out from my bedroom and let all those Ford convos down!! :D :D :D :D ;)

Thanks alot for your help with the decals Peter! :)

Cheers Mattias  :);) ;)

• 2 months later...