Massey Massive, I'm in time of need!!!!!! MF 5460

What have you done to it Blake? Is it a K100 chassis with a shortened bonnet?

I was at RFM yesterday and I think the 5480 has the short bonnet anyway as a 4 pot. You going to be the first to do a hi-vis bonnet? Go on!  ;D

Looks great though, very well executed.

i would leave it as it is looks 100%

cheers CJ,I quite like it  ;D:o

What have you done to it Blake? Is it a K100 chassis with a shortened bonnet?

I was at RFM yesterday and I think the 5480 has the short bonnet anyway as a 4 pot. You going to be the first to do a hi-vis bonnet? Go on!  ;D

Looks great though, very well executed.

Correct Simon K100 and MF shorten bonnet  ;) ;)

Would look good with a rake on the back  ;)

well what was the point in that luke if you dont know what to say dont say anything  :-\

I agree, Come on Luke that was a bit silly, he asked for help not some random information that means no sence. I don't want to see you get a strike and banned from the forum for irresponsible replies.

Would look good with a rake on the back  ;)

I agree, Come on Luke that was a bit silly, he asked for help not some random information that means no sence. I don't want to see you get a strike and banned from the forum for irresponsible replies.

sorry to all

i got to be good i allreadly have a strike  :(

Excellent conversion Blake, looks just right in my opinion a 'cute' little machine  :) I know nothing about Massey numbers so i'll hide behind Markys suggestion or someones but what i do know is that that is very well done conversion  :);)

And Luke P, what is the point of that eh?