• TVT 190
    • ANY !

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As Ian say's pre-ordering the TVT doesn't mean you have to pay up front or even give a deposit it just gives us an accurate number of interested people so we know how many to produce,there's no point us ordering enough stuff to build 100 tractors only to ever make 25.

i'm no fortune teller NH2 but i can see into the future & there's a 3600 in the distance .............& it's gonna get further away the rate you're buying models this year ! ;) ;)

nice model ian , i saw it at toy-trac & the detail looked really good & will be fantastic when it's finished in blue :) :) :)

give Paul the credit, hes done more work on it than me.

The prototype is with him, im currently looking more at the presentation/marketing of the model.  but once production starts we will be doing the identical model individually.

yes sorry you did state it was a joint effort & it was on pauls stand where i saw it  well done to you both  ;)

my perchase will depend purly on price & wifes mood , watch this space.........................................................

Lot's of you seem to want a TVT 190 there's nothing stoping you having 190 stickers on your model the reason for doing a 155 is because the UH chassis's wheel base,track width and wheel size is exactly to scale for a 135/155/155 but not big enough for a 170/190.if you can live with your TVT190 being a little under scale then 190 decals is no problem ;)

i'm no fortune teller NH2 but i can see into the future & there's a 3600 in the distance .............& it's gonna get further away the rate you're buying models this year ! ;) ;)

nice model ian , i saw it at toy-trac & the detail looked really good & will be fantastic when it's finished in blue :) :) :)

I know what you mean mjb1, but with so many good models coming out it's hard not to buy some of them, especially if they're in Blue......  :);) ;)

i take it price is dependent on how many advanced orders you get ian

All's we are saying is the more people show an interest in having one means  - the more stock we can purchase in one lump - making the final price to you guys cheaper......... :D :D :D :D :D :D