• ANY !

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Just to keep everyone up to speed,all parts have now been made for the TVT and they have been sent away for casting,the stickers are being made(computer cut vinyl) and Ian and I are in the proceeds of buying all the base models.We hope to have a small number of models availible before christmas as long as no one lets us down.As soon as I have the parts back I will get one sprayed and on the forum and our websites for all to see,I have managed to make a detailed cab interior and the rear linkage will accept Britains and Siku implements.Ian and I are very pleased with the way this project is working out and we both hope this will be the first in a new line of tractor conversions.

• 2 weeks later...

The parts are now being cast.  The chassis are now finished, and  we will have enough parts later this week to constuct 10 models before Christmas.  We have  also had the all the  stickers produced so you can decide if you want TVT 155, TVT 170 or TVT 190.  For all those people who have ordered one we will forward another e-mail with final price and payment details.  The first ten will go to the first people who pay for them.  We appreciate it is an expensive time of year!  For everyone else the models will be available after the New Year

Special Delivery will be ?5.00 as it will be very close to the xmas deadline we dont want it to be held in the sorting office until 2006.

thanks ? have there been any unforseen costs that have hindered development ? if so how much would be passed onto the end price ?

No unforseen costs,no we've  managed to keep the price where we wanted it (?58) the main problem is getting people to deliver when they say there going to >:( >:(>:( >:(

That seems to be the norm nowadays whatever you seem to be involved in. no one seems to keep to there timings >:(:(

Yes that's really annoying >:(  when someone asks me to be on site at 07.30 when delivering a machine i'm there,mind you if you get held up and don't get there till 8.00 all hell breaks loose,it dos'nt take much to say thanks for being on time but not many people say it :( :(