Which Model would you want it to be   

79 members have voted

1. 1. Which Model would you want it to be

• TVT 135
    • TVT 155
    • TVT 170
    • TVT 190
    • ANY !

i know, we had a lorry supposed to collect some wheat last week, never turned up so we rang the off ice and they said 'oh he broke down, we meant to ring you but forgot!' >:(  but if we're not there to load them they soon complain!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks very smart indeed Paul, I hope you do some more like it ;) ;) ;)

I've just posted my cheque out to Ian for it, looks like it will make a good crimbo present to myself :D :D :D

Thanks Nathan,I can't wait to get the first one finished i'm finding it really hard not to start painting the detail,but as I only sprayed the blue today I dare'nt incase I get finger prints in the paint ;) ;)

Be sure though as soon as that first one is complety finished you'll see it here first ;) ;) ;) ;)

Thanks Nathan,I can't wait to get the first one finished i'm finding it really hard not to start painting the detail,but as I only sprayed the blue today I dare'nt incase I get finger prints in the paint ;) ;)

Be sure though as soon as that first one is complety finished you'll see it here first ;) ;) ;) ;)

:D :D :D :D Will finger prints make it worth more in years to come ??? ??? :D :D :D :D

Will you be putting any beacons on them too ??? ???

:D:D fair enough, will let you off this time ;):D :D

Why thankyou :D :D :D

What's it going to be pulling NC?

Might put it on the Horsch Chaser Bin if not the Marston grain trailer and Richard Larrigton potato box trailer ;) ;) ;)

Hi guys I also would be very interested if it comes with a box.I do think it would be a good ?idea to stick to the smaller TVT's 135-155 as the 170-190 do have higher noses from what I have seen of the real thing and would also probably suit bigger wheels.Looks the part though for the 135-155 scale of tractor well done.

Lot's of you seem to want a TVT 190 there's nothing stoping you having 190 stickers on your model the reason for doing a 155 is because the UH chassis's wheel base,track width and wheel size is exactly to scale for a 135/155/155 but not big enough for a 170/190.if you can live with your TVT190 being a little under scale then 190 decals is no problem ;)

I just thought i'd post this again to make things clear ;) ;)

The model will come in a split moulded polystyrene section which will have an outer cardboard box with viewing window.  All the extra parts such as Beacon, mirrors and bonnet decals will be in a bag inside the box. We have done this so that there is much less chance of the model being damaged in transit.