79 members have voted

1. 1. Which Model would you want it to be

• TVT 135
    • TVT 155
    • TVT 170
    • TVT 190
    • ANY !

Martin and Nathan

I was dissapointed to see that whilst having the day off and waiting eagerly to see who was the most commited buyer of a? tvt , to my astonishment neither one of your cheques arrived!!! :o :o :o :o? :'(? In actual fact a woman from the midlands is the first owner of the tractor, her cheque arrived crisp and neatly signed and her husband will be unwrapping on xmas day!!!

[move]8 TVT's left before xmas[/move]

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Martin and Nathan

I was dissapointed to see that whilst having the day off and waiting eagerly to see who was the most commited buyer of a? tvt , to my astonishment neither one of your cheques arrived!!! :o :o :o :o? :'(? In actual fact a woman from the midlands is the first owner of the tractor, her cheque arrived crisp and neatly signed and her husband will be unwrapping on xmas day!!!

What his wife buys him a tractor in exchange for him stripping for Chrimbo! :o Wish mine was that easy to convince to buy me a model  ;);D or have I maybe got the wrong end of the stick  :-[:-X

Martin and Nathan

Aahhh ballcocks I knew a women would beat us, but seeing as I spent a small fortune with you these last couple of weeks I assume it will be in the post before hers ;) ;)  You'll know when my cheque arrives though as it will come in a poorly written envelope, pink piece of paper (run out of white :-\) with me name and stuff on so you know who it's from and a reet scruffy cheque, I was so excited you see :D :D :D :D

;DCONGRATULATIONS MARTIN        your cheque was opened first which means.......COMISORATIONS NATHAN...............your identical model will be posted 5 minutes after Martins.........

seriously

both cheques arrived today,    thanks guy's!!!!!

;DCONGRATULATIONS MARTIN? ? ? ? ?your cheque was opened first which means.......COMISORATIONS NATHAN...............your identical model will be posted 5 minutes after Martins.........

seriously

both cheques arrived today,? ? thanks guy's!!!!!

That's great Ian. Cheers...... :);) ;)

Jolly good Ian ;D ;D

So if I open my TVT first Martin, then I'll get the gold ford :D :D :D

Naw, I doubt it Nath, that's not fair, I'm a school when the post arrives...... :'( ;D;)