PLOUGHING /SEEDING AND FERTALISER SPREADING COMP 2008 COMMENTS

Oh that's what I'm talking about Pete  ;D . You've more than lived up to my high expectations of your entry!

Looks great mate. Even if they are all green, you do have some beautifully turned out models, and the layout is superb. Great stuff, really impressive.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Superb Chris, nice to see a blue one sneaking into that sea of green!!  :DShe needs a bit of CJ attention though to bring her up to the standard of your Deeres  ;D . Great pics mate, thanks.

cheers simon i quite like them big t7000's

what would you suggest to do with her  ???

cheers simon i quite like them big t7000's

what would you suggest to do with her  ???

Hmmm, I've got one in my cupboard..... let's have a look..... Just wheels & beacons I reckon. The wheels are actually pretty good for RC2 this time but not up to UH standard. Not sure what UH model would be best fit though, don't have many UH tractors, certainly no big ones....

i tryed putting siku 7530 tyres on over the 7060 rim but that failed :'( :D any way ill get some more pics and put them up in ballylaw farms for you to ponder over  ;)

cheers murray  ;)

cj on your nh with starfire there should be a jd green bar across the roof with the reciever on it instead of it being on the fron of the cab like the jds

i have adapted mine then

Nice scenes from Letham Shanks in the 60's John... a vey busy place. I assume the Turner Yeoman of England was long gone by then ;D ;D

yeah they are great pics!!! ;D ;D ;D

i take it you noticed your mistake ;) ;) ;)

Thanks for the certificate Ben... I thought I had just made it a clean sweep for April and then screwed up on the last day ;D ;D

To be honest I hadn't read the rules and and someone gave me a tip off but you were just too too quick for me. Wouldn't fancy playing pistols at dawn with you ;D ;D

• 2 weeks later...

awww noooo!! i just realised this ended yesturday and i post mine today, darn!! what you's going to do, delete mine or keep it going? i dont mind :-\

you wally  ;):D :D will let you of this time, seems it ddnt get closed last night, mind you i was out